Visitors are always welcome to join us for Mass or Confession.
Stay up to date with our newest parish bulletin.
- Tuesday evenings, 7pm: Scripture Study with Fr. Jon – linking Genesis to Jesus
- Wednesday, all-day: Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament; 6pm: Confessions; 7pm: Benediction
- Friday, 6pm: Homemade Soup and Bread; 7pm: Stations of the Cross
- April 7-9, 2019: Unconditionally Parish Mission with Guest Speaker Greg Wasinski
- April 14, 2019, 3pm-4pm: Penance Service
The heart of a parish is the Eucharist,
but the parish family is the body that makes it a unique and vibrant community with an exciting parish life. Our parish offers a variety of ways to be part of that communal family in addition to the celebration of the sacraments.
See photos of Holy Family Church’s transformation, and the fantastic results!
Sacraments and Worship
Through the Sacraments, God gives us His Life, enabling our ultimate happiness and the eternal reward of Heaven. In return for this great gift, we give Him worship.